International business and corporate globalization require that companies communicate in many languages and dialects. Messages that are clearly understood and accepted by one culture must be appropriately revised and refined by professional translators if they are to be embraced by another. The Rennert Translation Group, a New York based international leader in foreign language services, ensures that your message is always transmitted accurately and effectively.
The Rennert Translation Group is a "single source language company," offering a full range of multi-language services that facilitate international business and organizational communications, including:
- marketing materials, market research surveys, videos, web pages, multimedia presentations, and specialized business, industry, medical, financial, legal, educational and personal documents. We tackle even the most intricate vocabularies in a large number of languages and dialects.
- Simultaneous and consecutive interpretation for conferences, human resource meetings, depositions, courtrooms, business meetings, medical appointments, trade shows, tourism and personal events.
- Website translation and localization designed to optimize your web content and fully accommodate international and multilingual Internet traffic.
- Software localization to ensure quality international usability for software and games.
- Desktop publishing translation, including graphic and multimedia design for all major and many remote foreign languages, in Quark, InDesign, FrameMaker, PageMaker, PowerPoint, Word and other software.
- Voice overs, dubbing, narration and subtitling for film, video and audio, with the finished products available in a variety of formats.
- Telephone interpretation, our experienced interpreters will provide you with accurate and timely interpretation over the phone.
- Testing and assessment of language ability for human resource managers needing evaluation of the language skills of job candidates.
Transcription of foreign language and English video tapes, audio tapes and CDs
- Review and certification of translated documents.
- Assessment of brand names for cultural appropriateness.
- Cross-cultural communication consultation for international business projects.