Developed by a leader in quality international education programs, World Learning’s SIT Graduate Institute (SIT)
, this intensive, internationally recognized course gives you the perfect balance between the theory of TESOL and the practical skills and confidence you'll need to be an effective ESL teacher, here in the U.S. or abroad.
We offer the course in an intensive, four-week program that provides you with at least 130 hours of instruction, including six hours of supervised practice teaching time.
See a sample teacher training course session on teaching vocabulary plus a TESOL Certificate course participant teaching vocabulary to a real ESL class at Rennert in midtown Manhattan, NYC.
Why the SIT TESOL Certificate Course for English language teachers?
- The certificate is recognized worldwide, including New York, and is designed for those who want to get into the TESOL field, as well as those who want to improve their TESOL skills.
- Job assistance is provided.
- The course includes at least 6 hours of assessed practice teaching with real ESL students.
- The certificate is issued by the World Learning SIT Graduate Institute. The course is led by licensed SIT trainers who have years of TESOL experience.
- The SIT course is directly based on experiential learning — you will learn through hands-on experience.
- The SIT TESOL Certificate has a strong focus on reflective practice.
- You get the benefits of Rennert also having a language school.
- You will have access to continuing Professional Development after the course.
- The program is an intensive or extensive 130-hour (in four weeks or 14 weeks) ESL/EFL teacher training course that provides participants with the skills and confidence needed to succeed in the language classroom.
- Graduate credits are available. Inquire Here.
Fees and dates for the course are here
The TESOL Intensive
, full-time, 4-week format meets Monday through Friday.
9:15am – 6:30pm, Monday – Friday
Apply for the SIT TESOL Certificate course, Click Here.
TESOL ALUMNI: We maintain our relationships with course participants and are pleased to offer our continued support and assistance to graduates of the course. Click here for more information.