Teacher Training and Professional Development Consultancy
Teacher training for pre- and in-service TESOL professionals, as well as on-going professional development for all teaching staff is becoming
increasingly important as the industry develops and the needs and demands of our students grow. Often this is an additional burden on an already
stretched human resources department at language schools. Rennert can help.
The teacher trainers and senior academic staff at Rennert have years of expertise in teacher training for new teachers and professional development
for existing teachers and have presented at industry TESOL conferences at the local, state, national and international level.
This experience includes:
Rennert offers customized consultancy for your training or professional development needs.
- creating and delivering teacher-training courses;
- training teacher-trainers;
- creating professional development workshops;
- organizing and instituting professional development programs;
- delivering quality training seminars, workshops and courses;
- working with native and non-native speaking teachers, trainers and pre-service professionals;
- curriculum design;
- language testing / assessment design;
- language school management;
- resources development.
Please contact Autumn Westphal, Head of Teacher Training, for further details.