Rennert Language Programs in New York City
Rennert International offers small group classes (12 students max) in Spanish, Italian, French, Portuguese, German,
Mandarin, Japanese, and Arabic.
All classes are taught by qualified teachers who are native speakers of the languages they teach. Rennert classes
focus on the communicative method of language acquisition and you'll be speaking from your first day.
Learn a language and have fun in our friendly and nurturing environment, near Grand Central Terminal.
SMALL GROUP CLASSES
- Include 10 hours of instruction by qualified teachers who are native speakers of the language they teach
- Classes meet one night a week for two hours from 6:30 to 8:30pm OR Saturdays for two hours 11:00am - 1:00pm
- Sessions are 5 weeks long
- Weekday classes are available in Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Mandarin, Japanese and Arabic
- Weekend classes are available in French, Italian and Spanish
PRIVATE & SEMI-PRIVATE CLASSES
- A highly recommended supplement to your evening or Saturday classes
- Multi-level conversation in the language you are studying with a teacher there to support and enhance your conversational skills
- Meets once a week for 2 hours
- A great supplement to your weekly structured classes
- Also provides an opportunity for make-up classes if you miss one of you regularly scheduled classes
- Reserved in 5-week blocks to accompany your structured classes
- Private lessons available by request with 10-hour packages available
- Semi-Private classes can be arranged for two or more students registering together
- Available in the languages above and other languages by request
- Custom tailored courses and scheduling to meet your needs
- Classes meet for a minimum of 1.5 hours per session
- Language courses geared to the specific requirements of your profession
- Specifications available for business, legal, medical, and the hospitality industry
- Courses offered in our New York school or at your location
- 2-hour workshops
- Intro to Spanish
Have you thought about speaking Spanish? Kick start your language studies with this crash course.
You will learn the basics of communication and gain an essential grounding in the language.
After the workshop, you can either continue more extended studies or travel to a Spanish-speaking
country with a basic familiarity of the language. This is a fun, communicative crash course in
- Intro to French
In this boot camp workshop, you will be introduced to the basics of French conversation and
pronunciation and will master the key sounds and vocabulary that you need to speak basic French.
- Intro to Mandarin
This workshop introduces you to the different Mandarin tones, which are building blocks of the language.
After this workshop, you will be prepared and ready to start learning to speak Chinese.