Rennert Language Programs in New York City
Rennert International offers small group classes (12 students max) in Spanish, Italian, French, Portuguese, German,
Mandarin, Japanese, and Arabic.
All classes are taught by qualified teachers who are native speakers of the languages they teach. Rennert classes
focus on the communicative method of language acquisition and you'll be speaking from your first day.
Learn a language and have fun in our friendly and nurturing environment, near Grand Central Terminal.
SMALL GROUP CLASSES
- Include 10 hours of instruction by qualified teachers who are native speakers of the language they teach
- Classes meet one night a week for two hours from 6:30 to 8:30pm OR Saturdays for two hours 11:00am - 1:00pm
- Sessions are 5 weeks long
- Weekday classes are available in Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Mandarin, Japanese and Arabic
- Weekend classes are available in French, Italian and Spanish
PRIVATE & SEMI-PRIVATE CLASSES
- A highly recommended supplement to your evening or Saturday classes
- Multi-level conversation in the language you are studying with a teacher there to support and enhance your conversational skills
- Meets once a week for 2 hours
- A great supplement to your weekly structured classes
- Also provides an opportunity for make-up classes if you miss one of you regularly scheduled classes
- Reserved in 5-week blocks to accompany your structured classes
- Private lessons available by request with 10-hour packages available
- Semi-Private classes can be arranged for two or more students registering together
- Available in the languages above and other languages by request
- Custom tailored courses and scheduling to meet your needs
- Classes meet for a minimum of 1.5 hours per session
- Language courses geared to the specific requirements of your profession
- Specifications available for business, legal, medical, and the hospitality industry
- Courses offered in our New York school or at your location
- 2-hour workshops
- Kickstart your Spanish
Have you thought about speaking Spanish? Kick start your language studies with this crash course.
You will learn the basics of communication and gain an essential grounding in the language.
After the workshop, you can either continue more extended studies or travel to a Spanish-speaking
country with a basic familiarity of the language. This is a fun, communicative crash course in
- French Pronunciation Bootcamp
A tricky part of learning to speak French is the pronunciation. In this boot camp workshop,
you will be introduced to the basics of French pronunciation and will master the key sounds
that you need to speak French like a Parisian.
- Japanese writing essentials: an introduction to hiragana
One of the challenges of learning Japanese is the writing system. The main phonetic alphabet
uses is hiragana. In this fun workshop, you will learn key hiragana symbols, practice them, and
learn some helpful ways to remember them. This workshop is absolutely essential for anyone wanting
to learn Japanese.
- Mastering Mandarin Tones
One of the biggest challenges learning Mandarin is mastering the different tones.
These are the essential building blocks of the spoken language. This workshop introduces
you to the different tones and gives you ample practice to master them. After this workshop,
you will be prepared and ready to start learning to speak Chinese.