Language Internship Placement Service
Practice your English communication skills in a real world setting.
Make the most of your vacation in the U.S. by adding this once-in-a-lifetime volunteership experience. This service is in addition to your English classes at Rennert.
During your 4-week Vacation 'N Learn® course:
- You will attend two workshops that will guide you on how to prepare an American-style resume and interview skills.
- Rennert will then arrange an interview for you at a U.S. company. Once accepted,you will volunteer for 4-8 weeks and experience the language and culture of the American workplace.
Rennert's placement team will check in with your weekly and after successful completion of your internship you will receive a letter of recommendation that will be a valuable asset in your future.
*Add this option on to your Vacation 'N Learn ®.
- Internship fields include Marketing,Public Relations, Architecture, Fashion, Hospitality, Information Technology, Arts and more!
- 16 Vacation 'N Learn® lessons per week (from weeks 1-4)
- 2 workshops in Resumè Building and Interview Techniques, followed by an interviews (weeks 1-4)
- 20-40 Hours per week of Volunteer Experience (5-8+)
- Duration: 8-12 weeks including English
- Requirements: Tourist visa or waiver and upper-intermediate level of English required, a skype interview will be conducted for acceptance into the program
- Extras: Students will be given a letter of recommendation from the organization at the end of their internship experience
Check out our Business English in Action Program
(F-1 Visa Required )