Summer English Classes
General English classes are at the core of Rennert's Summer plus! program. Based on Rennert's popular Vacation 'N Learn®
curriculum, the English program emphasizes conversational skills in the classroom reinforced by staff-led workshops and field trips in the New York City and New Rochelle areas.
Classes are taught by highly qualified, experienced native-speaking teachers. In addition to their often impressive ESL credentials, many of Rennert's teachers have interesting backgrounds in acting, art, music, dance, sports, finance, film, law and information technology. The fascinating mix of creative people at Rennert makes the school a dynamic place, where people of all ages, interests and professional backgrounds meet and interact.
- 10 lessons per week; Mondays to Fridays, one and a half hours per day
- Class hours are 9:00 AM – 10:30 AM
- Small groups with a maximum of 15 students
- Ample speaking time with more one-on-one attention from the instructor
- Three levels, beginner, intermediate and advanced
- Emphasis on speaking, group activities, pair work and presentations
- Certificate upon course completion