Rennert Miami is located along Lincoln Road, just three blocks from the beach, overlooking bustling Lincoln Road Mall. We share the third floor of our Art Deco building with one other company, while the fourth floor is exclusively ours. We have 18 classrooms, as well as a professional classroom with interactive whiteboard technology.
Students can take full advantage of various amenities across the campus, including the student lounge, a private professional lounge and a Computer Lab.
The Student Lounge is located on the fourth floor and is available to all students throughout the day, providing a space to relax, study and socialize. Here you'll find:
A second Lounge Area is also available to students near the Student Services Desk, complete with two laptop stations (power and LAN).
- Café tables
- Sofa area for lounging
- Computer area with four computers connected to the Internet, plus four laptop docking stations with power and LAN
- Snack and beverage vending machines
- Microwave to heat up small meals
- Coffee machine
The Private Professional Lounge is reserved for Professional English Students and is located on the fourth floor. It consists of:
Students can take full advantage of various other amenities while studying at the Rennert South Beach campus:
- Two computers
- Complimentary tea and coffee
- Daily publications, including the Wall Street Journal and Newsweek
- Computer lab with 10 computers
- Free Wi-Fi throughout both floors
- Private terrace with benches overlooking Lincoln Road