If you are already a working Professional, please visit our Professional English Program pages.
Get on the track to a successful career by developing the language skills necessary to communicate in the changing world of business. This course is ideal for college students and recent graduates who want to pursue a business career. Previous work experience is not expected.
Rennert's Business English class has weekly modules that focus on and introduce the language associated with topics such as leadership, marketing, foreign investment, money and finance, new markets, and team building—to name a few. Increase your business English vocabulary and put it to use in mock business scenarios, debates, written exercises, and presentations.
This course can be taken as a stand-alone course or in conjunction with Business English in Action.
- 20 lessons per week, five days per week, four lessons per day
- Small class size with a maximum of 12 students
- Class hours are 9:00am to 12:40pm or 2:00pm to 5:40pm
- There is no guarantee of morning or afternoon classes
- Students must have upper-intermediate to advanced level of English
- Register for one to 16 weeks
- Certificate upon course completion
- Start any Monday
Week 1: First Impressions
Week 2: Motivation
Week 3: On Schedule
Week 4: New Ideas
Week 5: Customer Service
Week 6: Ethical Business
Week 7: Making Decisions
Week 8: Outsourcing
Week 9: Employees
Week 10: New Business
Week 11: Communications
Week 12: Change
Week 13: Facts & Figures
Week 14: Culture
Week 15: Performance
Week 16: Career Breaks